New Business Formation
We Help You Take Control of Your Finances so You Can Focus on Your Business
What We Do for You:
- Determine which business entity best meets your goals and minimizes tax liability
- Partnership agreements
- Prepare a cash flow budget
- Create a business plan to help you secure financing (if needed)
- Set up an accounting system using software that works for you
- Create billing systems and implement policies and procedures for collections
- Make sure you are compliant with state, local, and federal tax laws such as sales and use tax, payroll tax, and Federal EIN (Employer Identification Number)
- Prepare annual tax returns and quarterly estimated taxes as needed
- Assist you in filing paperwork for state and local licenses and permits as required
- Assess your business insurance needs
Planning for Success - and Profit
The keys to a successful – and profitable – business are meticulous planning and a methodical approach to running your business. Failing to do this in the initial stages of business formation is often a recipe for disaster, and it’s the reason most businesses fail. Don’t let it happen to you.
Have Any Question?
Let’s us know about your concerns and questions by calling or emailing us on below details.